You undertake to comply with the reasonable instructions of our representatives during your holiday. You are requested to kindly co-operate with them for your convenience and safety.
- The insurance cover/amount should meet the higher of the minimum national requirement or recommended levels by the Company depending upon the nature of risks involved in the package holiday.
- It is a condition of our contract with you that you have suitable insurance cover for the travel arrangements you have booked with us and any activities that you expect to take part in.
- Each member will further carry adequate insurance against the loss or theft of or damage to their belongings, including but not limited to the sports kit while on holiday.
- All such insurance policies will be placed with reputable insurance companies.
- When requested, copies of the insurance covers must be sent to the Company at least 15 days before the scheduled date for the packaged holiday. It is your responsibility to provide the details of the insurance cover to us about you and your group members, not for the Company to chase for this information. [A photocopy of Members’ insurance certificate alone is not sufficient. The Company’s policy demands full information regarding policy cover. Please write to the Company with details of the cover each member has and include an updated photocopy of the insurance agreement].
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the Website;
- You agree that you will, in no way, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of the Website, or any software used on the Website, and that you will not permit any other person to do so;
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
- Examples of violations are:
- accessing data unlawfully or without consent;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- sending of junk mail;
- taking any action in order to obtain services to which you are not entitled.